Our very talented roster of teaching artists are individuals and organizations who have demonstrated a well-honed expertise and enthusiasm for interdisciplinary learning and collaboration with teachers.
New artists are added to the roster most every year, and all artists and organizations further benefit from participation in our professional development throughout each school year.
See our complete, up-to-date artist roster here.
Stay tuned for opportunities to join our teaching artist roster!
Our teaching artists work in schools to weave school content and the arts together through arts integration. We value a diverse workforce, built upon inclusion, equity and cultural competence and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you are an artist who has experience teaching kids to think and work as an artist, get on our email list if you’d like to join forces for good and stay up-to-date on teaching artist application process.
2016-17 Teaching Artist Application timeline:
- June & July – Information sessions led by Right Brain staff. (Visit our calendar for specific dates and locations, as dates become available.)
- July 15, 2016 – Intent to Apply Form due by 3pm
- July 31, 2016 – Full application due by 3pm for invited applicants.
- August 2016 – Interviews for selected applicants.
- October 2016 – Professional development workshop for teaching artists
- November 2016 – Create online profile
- January 2017 – Eligible for work in Right Brain schools
Questions? Please contact:
English – Kim Strelchun, Coach Team Lead at 503.225.5900 Ext. 229
Español – Maya McFaddin, Program Coordinator at 503.823.2965