We do not currently have an open application for Teaching Artists. However, we do have a particular program need for individuals who, in addition to having significant experience delivering arts integrated instruction, are a) bilingual and able to teach in both Spanish and English, OR b) live on the periphery of YA’s tri-county service area (Clackamas, Multnomah, and Washington counties.)
If you meet one or both of these criteria, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com. Thanks!
Teaching Artists Daniel Granias and Nancy Morris Judd at WL Henry in Hillsboro School District. (Photo:Frank Hunt)
About Right Brain Residencies
- Teaching weaves together the arts and other classroom subject area content (arts integration).
- Lessons are created in collaboration with classroom teachers.
- Students range from Kindergarten to 8th grade, though teaching artists do not need to be able to teach at all levels.
- Schools are located throughout the Portland tri-county area (Clackamas, Multnomah, Washington counties).
- Roster artists are selected each year by schools.
- Artists are independent contractors and work is not guaranteed.
Priority Zip Codes
|Fairview, Troutdale & Wood Village||97060|
Questions? Please contact:
Maia McCarthy, Artist Programs Specialist at 503.225.5900 Ext. 234
Our very talented roster of teaching artists are individuals and organizations who have demonstrated a well-honed expertise and enthusiasm for interdisciplinary learning and collaboration with teachers.
See our complete, up-to-date artist roster here.