Introducing Dine in for Right Brain, a program of fundraisers for friends, family and community interested in enjoying a great time in support of Right Brain programming. We want to rally our community to host 20 events by June, and spread the word about this important initiative. We have the awesome potential to reach out to the furthest corners of the districts we serve, and catch friends in their own communities. Each event needs to raise $250 or more, in order to receive a generous match we secured with the Maybelle Clark Macdonald Foundation.
Each person who hosts an event will:
• Raise at least $250 dollars (could be $25 each from 10 people, or something equivalent)
• Provide a delicious meal and drinks, or another activity (either donated by a restaurant or the host)
• Host a Right Brain artist or staff member to share stories about the program
Most people host a dinner, but we’ve also had a successful brunch, wine and whiskey tasting, craft party and a couple of rock shows. Do what makes the most sense for you. Our intention is to have these be accessible and fun for a wide variety of pocketbooks and audiences. OR, if you are someone who thinks your community might want to go bigger, then by all means, GO BIG! Talk to us about ways to amplify your event.
Interested? Great! Contact Rebecca Burrell at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following information.
• Your name/location
• Potential date of your event (please give us at least 2 weeks notice)
• Any preliminary questions you may have
Thank you! Your interest and connection to our program help us to increase understanding of how arts-integration builds better learning opportunities for children in our communities. Your participation ensures arts programming has a sustainable future.